Our Child Psychologists have written a number of topic pages to provide you with valuable information about some of the issues that lead to clients seeking professional help – and so that you can make an informed decision about which of our child psychologists might be the best match for your needs.
Helpful Articles by our Child Psychologists
Topics relevant to children and families include:
- Adjustment Disorder in Children
- Anxiety in Children
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Bullying is not OK
- Child Psychology
- Children and Trauma
- Cognitive Assessments for Children
- Dealing with Cyber Bullying
- Family Therapy
- Fathering Adolescent Boys
- From Boys to Men
- How Children Deal with Loss
- Life after Baby
- Low Self Esteem in Children
- Miscarriage and Stillbirth
- Parenting Made Simple
- Pregnancy and Birth
- School Refusal
- Self Harm in Young People
- Tantrums or Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)?
If there is an issue that your family or child is facing, but we don’t yet have a topic page on it, please feel free to contact our psychologists with your suggestion, as we aim to increase our library of helpful articles to better support your needs.
Appointments are available 7 days a week, so you don’t even have to interrupt your child’s schooling for them to see a child psychologist.
To make an appointment with one of our Brisbane Child Psychologists, freecall 1800 877 924 today!