We have several child psychologists and counsellors with expertise in helping children of all ages (and their families!) with a wide range of difficulties and issues, including:
Our Child Psychologists have written a number of topic pages to provide you with valuable information about some of the issues that lead to clients seeking professional help – and so that you can make an informed decision about which of our child psychologists might be the best match for your needs.
Helpful Articles by our Child Psychologists
Topics relevant to children and families include:
- Building Social Relationships: Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Challenging Behaviour and Autism
- Child Psychology
- Common Blended Family Challenges
- How to Enjoy your Teenager
- Separation and Divorce Counselling for Children
- Tantrums or Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)?
- Triple P Parenting Strategies
- What is Self-Harm?
If there is an issue that your family or child is facing, but we don’t yet have a topic page on it, please feel free to contact our psychologists with your suggestion, as we aim to increase our library of helpful articles to better support your needs.
Appointments are available 7 days a week, so you don’t even have to interrupt your child’s schooling for them to see a child psychologist.
To make an appointment try Online Booking. Alternatively, you can call Vision Psychology Brisbane on (07) 3088 5422.