At Vision Psychology, we have a number of men on our team – experienced and highly qualified psychologists and counsellors.
Common issues which men raise in counselling sessions include:
- work and career
- fathering and other family responsibilities
- men’s health problems
- sexual difficulties
It’s not about being sexist. The reality is, that sometimes our clients would prefer to see a therapist of the same gender.
Psychologists providing Counselling for Men at Vision Psychology:
- Matthew Ryan – Matthew has over 25 years’ experience and post-graduate qualifications in family and relationship counselling – including sexual issues.
- Paul Carver – Paul is a senior psychologist who knows what it is like to manage and supervise a large staff. He is passionate about Health Psychology – the connection between our mental, emotional and physical health.
- Joey Tai – Clinical Psychologist Joey Tai works with individuals or couples who have relationship/marriage problems, and can provide Christian counselling to those who request it.
- Dr David Wells – David is a Clinical Psychologist specialising in the field of geropsychology – that is, psychology for older adults.
Call 1800 877 924 today if you have any questions or to book.