As Australia’s largest Psychology Clinic, it’s no surprise that Vision Psychology is being recognised as a leader in quality mental health care, and a trusted source of information to the media.
Here are just some of the latest articles, news and other reports which Vision therapists have contributed to:
- Divorcing Couples Sharing Custody … of Pets – Forget the kids, now pets are becoming the subject of bitter custody battles. Relationships therapist, Linda Thomson, discusses this emerging trend in The Courier Mail.
- Raising Issues Without Arguing – One of our relationships experts, Matt Ryan, recently guest posted on the Mum’s Delivery website about how to raise an issue with your partner – and not have it turn into an argument.
- Vitamin D Day – As the Senior Psychologist at Vision Psychology and an HR expert, Ainsley Salsbury was invited to be spokesperson for National Vitamin D Awareness Day (Friday 9 August 2013). Ainsley spoke about the importance of all office workers getting out for a regular sunshine break, especially in Winter, to media across Australia, including Power FM (Ballarat).
- Traumatic Birth – This article on the Web Child website, by Clinic Director Vivian Jarrett and Midwife Counsellor Julie Fickel, examines the causes, signs and symptoms of birth trauma, and how it can lead to a higher risk of postnatal depression in new mothers.
- Meditation & Mindfulness for Chronic Pain – Chronic Pain sufferers will be interested in finding out more about Mindfulness and Meditation strategies to help manage and relieve their pain issues. Vision Psychologist, Dr Amanda White, offers an expert opinion at the About Pain website.
Please use our contact form, with “media request” in the subject line, for all media requests.